What is an ETB (Expand The Box)
Expand The Box is a safe and astonishing 4-day learning environment for upgrading traditional thinking and behaviors.
Without our knowing how, the standard thinking and behavior patterns we adopted from our parents, our culture and our education system severely limit both the quality of our relationships and our ability to respond creatively to the opportunities and challenges of life. Expand The Box installs swinging doors through walls that previously appeared to be impenetrable.
Expand The Box is a paradigm-shift training in which the context of Possibility Management is delivered through exploring new thought-maps, practical exercises and group processes. The extraordinary 4-day core training provides you with skills in the area of listening, speaking, feeling, experiencing and interacting, which will make your life richer, more vivid and more conscious. You will especially benefit from the precious exchanges with other participants.
With the new skills you get the possibility:
- to unfold your potential
- to be centered, present and effective even in rapidly changing or chaotic environments
- to make authentic contact with other human beings, communicating with clarity and passion
- to consciously apply the energy and information in feelings of rage, sadness, fear and joy for reaching your goals
- to shift what is happening right now, exactly where you are, into an extraordinary learning journey for yourself and the people in your environment
- to ignite your vision with inspiration and take your next steps with courage.
In Expand The Box, participants work as a team to enter new territory and discover hidden fields of human possibility. We practice in the safest of conditions, where you can make maximum mistakes with only positive consequences.
“Our habits and familiar ways of thinking limit our lives without us being aware of it. We lock away our dreams, numb our feelings and make ourselves comfortable with a life full of compromises and mediocrity – just because we are not able to see all the unlimited possibilities waiting for us not far away. Are you ready to leave your comfort zone to step into a life according to your inspiration? As new maps open up the access to new worlds, this 4 day training opens up an access to new possibilities, new perspectives and abilities for you to create a life full of vividness and authenticity.” Patrizia Servidio, PM Trainer
– 8.00 Breakfast
– 9.00 -13.00 Morning session
– 13.00 Lunch break
– 14.00 -18.00 Afternoon session
– 18.00 Dinner break
– 19.30 -22.00 Evening session
Taxes are included. The meals and lodging are extra.
Accommodation and vegetarian meals: to be announced (should be between 25€ to 35€ p/ day)
Romanian participants: from 450€ to 950€
Residents outside Romania: from 650€ to 950€ .
- for former ETB students.
- 10% discount for early booking until 11 August 2017
- 10% discount for couples coming together
If you have no means to cover all the costs and feel a strong urge to participate, please get in touch.Register Here
- Expand The Box is an alcohol-free training.
- The participants sleep all in the training location.
- The participants are expected to arrive in the evening of 7th Dec.
About the trainer
Matteo is an international trainer working actively to inspire people and to enable them to discover and live to their full potential. His work consists in holding spaces for deep processes to foster personal development and empowerment in individuals and groups impacting personal and professional life. He also offer personal coaching to support individuals in life shifts, big decisions, purpose quest and meaningful job creation.
See more about Matteo here
Cancellations and Reimbursements
- In case of cancellation, the cancellation fee is 10% (administration fee) of the total value of your booking.
- In case of cancellation latest one month before the event starts, the cancellation fee is 15% of the total value of your booking.
- Within two weeks and until the event starts, the cancellation fee is 50% of the total value of your booking. For total reimbursement (minus 10% administration fee), please note that:
– a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required;
– your space must be covered through the waiting list.
- Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
The organization reserves the right to cancel the event with one week notice at the occurrence of unforeseen circumstances, including insufficient bookings, natural disasters, the impossibility to find suitable teaching replacements and structural damage to the facilities. In such cases, the organization will refund participants (minus 10% administration fee) and will offer advantageous deals on future events as a gesture of goodwill. Travel expenses will not be refunded as a result of cancellations and participants must ensure themselves against such eventualities.
NOTE that it may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.